Success attracts money – or put another way; money flows to success. Success creates a huge attention and money follows that attention. Even the person who hates the public eye will find it hard to hide when they are successful. Success creates attention and eventually, money follows the attention.
Even with the same set of tools in the same arena with the same training, some will leverage that into success while others spend their energy complaining they were lacking in something. There is a lack of course – a lack of drive, a lack of vision, a lack of ambition, a lack of self-responsibility and more.
[tweet_box]”I have no desire to focus on lack so if you wallow in that cesspool, don’t hang with me.” Trudy Beerman[/tweet_box]
Many agents in the field, yet one will emerge as the top producer. Many Network Marketers in the field and yet leaders will still whiz past their upline and grab a highlight spot on the leaderboard. Same products, same training, same opportunity – different results. Even franchises experience this and you cannot get more cookie cutter than franchise operations.
Read, OR watch & listen. This content was presented in this video
My son-in-law at 25 years old has moved up the ranks of the McDonald’s franchise here in Tampa (his first job while in high school and he just hung in there). From the moment he made Lead of a small group, the corporate office started rewarding him for his leadership as the proof was in the results. They have since moved him from failing location to failing location, as he shows up and turns the place around to become measurably more profitable.
The X factor; the success factor does not lie in the tools, the products, the opportunity, or the company. The success factor is YOU – or it should be.
Become a Success
It is highly unlikely that you will accidentally trip into success. It is more likely that you decided somewhere along the line to do your personal best and over time, you simply got better and better. Investing in you will always return the best return on investment (ROI).
Success Invests in:
- your personal development,
- your skillsets,
- upgrading your tools and technology,
- training to shorten your learning curve,
- your team for collective empowerment.
Focusing on being your best is the most strategic bee-line to money. Yet focusing on money does not always lead to success.
Yep! I have a Bible reference to support this – you KNEW it was coming the moment you opened a Trudy Beerman post, didn’t ya’?
Proverbs 22:29 “Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will serve before kings; they will not serve before officials of low rank.”
King Solomon sends out a request in 2 Chronicles 2:7 “Send me, therefore, a man skilled to work in gold and silver, bronze and iron, and in purple, crimson and blue yarn, and experienced in the art of engraving, to work in Judah and Jerusalem with my skilled workers, whom my father David provided.”
How to Become a Success
Joshua 1:8 “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.”
Let me dissect this verse to extract the success ‘how to’ it shares:
- “This Book of the Law” – the training tool, the thing being studied
- “shall not depart from your mouth” – consistency in repetition of the content of the Book
- “but you shall meditate on it” – think about it, reflect on what you have learned, absorb the insights
- “but you shall meditate on it day and night”- and do it constantly – in other words, keep thinking about being successful, keep up-to-date on your training, keep it fresh
- “so that you may be careful to do” – hello, success is DELIBERATE here! Get this point and soak in it.
- “according to all that is written in it.” – know your stuff, know your product, know your offer. By the way, you have to read it to know what is in it, and in the content are rules, strategies, tips, etc. Have you read your manual?
- “For then you will make your way prosperous” – Everything you need is all there and if you have studied, etc. you are ready.
- “and then you will have good success.” – Prosperity comes before success. Prosperity is part of success.
I am convinced many of you reading this, and others you know:
- sabotage your success because you know success will make you the star and you are shying away from the ‘all eyes on you’ situation.
- achieve some success and stop growing because you are scared of the pressure to maintain and exceed that level.
- want money, but they want it without the work.
May I suggest you take your eyes off the money and put your focus on simply being the best at what you do. The money will find you.
Those who make it to the top will have all eyes on them. All those who call for equality are silenced as they join the line to align themselves with the most powerful energy, the brightest shine, the best of the best. Soon, the wallets open up to pay for the chance to tap into that energy.
Corporate sponsors want that winner’s face in their product ads. Platforms open up where others pay to learn your success ‘secret’. Clients clamor to work with the top agent, and crowds pay to play where the celebrity hangs out. It is worth the time, effort and money to become your best at the game / business you have decided to play.
Success breeds success. Move on and move up my friends. The rewards will come.
If you found value in this post, share your take-away with me. Feel free to pass it along to someone who needs this message and encouragement. If I can help you find your path to success, please schedule your free 30 minute consult with me.